Tragedy as Man lost his life after he was bitten by a Snake Dies at Herbalist House in Umuahia

0
159

Nigerian man identified as Chidiebere Christopher Nwoke reportedly lost his life after he was bitten by a snake while at his farm in Umuahia, Abia state capital on Friday February 6th.

The deceased was weeding his farm with his brother when he unknowingly inflicted a machete cut on a dangerous viper snake known as “AJUALA”.

It was further learnt that the snake bit him on his left hand which resulted in the swelling of the hand.

According to reports, Nwoke was taken to an anti-poison native doctor who gave him some herbal drugs to stabilize him but the drugs did not help him.

He later passed on and has since been deposited in the mortuary.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here