Harrysong Hospitalized After Food Poison In Ghana (Video)

0
67

Nigeria singer, Harrysong has been hospitalized  in Ghana after eating Ghanaian food.

It was confirmed by the doctor that the food ate by the singer was poisoned

Reaching his team mate, they had this to say.

“This happened after eating last night he felt dizzy and troubled all over his body…. couldn’t even see…. he was rushed to the hospital and after all the tests the doctors..confirmed its food poisoning and fever.”

However, the singer said he is feeling better now, even though he has missed all his interviews and meetings.

Watch video below.

View this post on Instagram

Harrysong hospitalized after food poison in Ghana

A post shared by Linda Aliemeke (@lindaveesblog) on

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here